Acting Classes For Teens In Los Angeles
ACTING CLASSES FOR TEENS IN LOS ANGELES
| THEATER GAMES | SCENE STUDY | IMPROVISATION | WORK ON VOICE MOVEMENT |
Actors will also create characters and learn to trust their instincts, building confidence, making new friends, and developing independent thinking along the way.
SCENE STUDY: The best way to learn is through hands-on experience with direction. Work on scenes & monologs.
VOICE INTENSIVE: Vocal and speech exercises. Develop a solid acting technique and foundation.
IMPROV WORKOUT: Fun improvisational games & exercises. Through theater/improv games and scene work, student’s imaginations and creativity can blossom to their full potential.
- Learn the best acting techniques for film acting & auditioning.
- Practice in front of the camera with sides from movies and TV shows ranging from comedy, sitcom, comedy and all genres of dramatic writing.
Students will write and star in their own original short film. We will guide them as they take their thoughts and ideas to the page, and from the page to the screen. This is a one-of-a-kind experience, and we are thrilled to be able to see what ideas our students come up with and help make it a reality on screen!
- Stanislavski technique
- Stella Adler
- Meisner Acting Technique
- Musical Theatre Classes Los Angeles
- Accent Reduction classes Los Angeles
- Scene Study
- Beginner acting classes Los Angeles
- Improv Classes Los Angeles
- Performing Arts Los Angeles
- Acting Classes for kids,
- Acting Classes for Teens in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Summer Camps
- and more.
To sign up for children/teens acting classes and Summer camps for kids in Culver City